The Data Analysis Professional is a first level, hands-on training course aimed at equipping you with the necessary concepts and tools needed to perform primary statistical and analytics reporting activities, to generate value out of the existing data. By attending this course, participants will gain both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in working with data….View Details
Sales Team Training
Sales Team Training
So you’re in charge of a sales team full of pros and newbies! The pressure is on you to perform and to get the whole team acting as well.
Where do you start? How do you motivate everyone to sell? How do you set challenging yet attainable sales targets? How do you train and increase the skills of your team? How do you get their respect?
This course will provide you with the sales skills and techniques to get your team performing.
Track sales and build your team. Make day-to-day activities fun and manageable.
Motivate and strengthen your team, create accountability, and increase production. Coach your salespeople into champions. Train your team like never before by using Strategic Axis game design principles to take your business to the next level.
Developed in 1988 by the late Bill Brooks, IMPACT methodology is a linked, 6-step selling process that your salespeople can learn and apply to win more deals, more often. IMPACT has been taught to over 1,000,000 sales professionals around the world in over 350 industries.
- COURSE TYPE Practitioner
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 5 Days
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY ISM
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
IMPACT methodology starts before a seller ever comes in contact with a prospect. The system teaches your salespeople to pre-call plan and gives them the ability to position themselves as strategic advisors when they do get face-to-face with clients or prospects. Your salespeople will learn to ask the right questions, master negotiation, and sell in the way the buyer wants to buy.
We ware teaching principles for mastering stress-free lead development by phone and over the Internet. The program includes strategies on 21st-century topics like conducting effective on-line pre-call research and using LinkedIn to generate referrals.
Are You Selling to Enterprise Organizations?
The Strategic Axis Enterprise Selling program expands and elevates selling strategies to the level required to operate successfully on the enterprise selling landscape where the number of people involved in the process, and the degree of interaction between them is typically far more complex and demanding than what is required in more traditional sales interactions.
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Participants who fully attend this course and complete the test on the last day will receive a Strategic Axis Professional Certificate (SAPC).
SAPC certificates are regionally recognized and can be quite valuable when applying for more senior roles within the organization or outside.
Along with SAPC certificates, participants could receive ISM – The Institute of Sales Management (ISM) – UK, certificates based on additional conditions.
ISM endorsement is the industry recognized benchmark for high-quality sales training programmes.
Supported by their quality assurance system, endorsement confirms that our training programme is professionally designed and delivered to exacting standards.
Module 1: Sales
- Sales methodology
- Psychology of sales
- Personal Development as a Sales Professional
- How to Motivate Yourself Every Day
- The Sales Pipeline
Prospecting and Lead Generation
Dealing with Fear in Sales
Qualifying, Probing Questions and Scripting
How to be Creative and Analytical
- Personal Sales Action Plan
Module 2: Value Propositions
- How to identify and articulate the real value of your company’s solutions
- Developing a winning value proposition positioning statement
- The three keys to effectively communicate your company’s value throughout the sales cycle
Module 3: Sales Conversations
- Building rapport, trust, and relationships with prospects
- How to balance advocacy and inquiry in sales conversations to not only uncover needs but to inspire and build credibility
- Selling ideas and insights that influence the buyer’s agenda and inspire buyer action
- Questioning techniques to reveal the full set of buyer needs and desires
- The two types of impact and how to get the buyer to appreciate how you can helpfully
- Crafting compelling solutions that not only show a strong ROI but reduce the perception of risk and persuade prospects you are the best choice
- How to use the Sales Conversation Planner to succeed in sales meetings
Module 4: Understanding Your Buyers: Buyer Personas
- The six buyer personas and how to identify each
- Understanding how to approach each buyer persona
- What not to do with different personas that can derail the sale
- Target customer profile
Module 5: Overcoming Objections and Winning the Sale
- The types of buyer objections
- The 5-step process for responding to complaints
- How to handle the six flavors of money objections
- Understanding the five buyer decision roles
- Gaining commitment to the sale
Module 6: Product
- The origin story of the product
- Functionality, including features and benefits
- The target market
- The product value for customers
- The key business cases
- Competitor landscape
Module 7: Systems/Process
- Sales process through the funnel
- CRM data entry
- Use of the technology stack
- Executing a proof of concept
- Onboarding a new customer
- A central repository for sales enablement
- Meeting and Demo best practice
Module 8: Professional Telephone Selling
Why is Phone Selling Key to Success
Review the Unique Characteristics of Phone Selling
Lead Generation and Prospecting on the Phone
Objections on the Phone
How to get an Appointment
Follow-up on the Phone
Voice Mail, Screener, and Gatekeepers
How to Build a Telephone Relationship
How to Deal with Telephone Burnout
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information