Certified Marketing Professional is a globally-recognized and well-respected measure of professional and academic excellence in the practice of marketing. This program will recognize the perseverance, dedication, and competence of successful marketing professionals all around the world. Those who earn the CMP® demonstrate a broad, yet broad knowledge of marketing. It denotes high professional, educational and…View Details
Digital Marketing Training
Digital Marketing Training
Digital Marketing Training provides a detailed understanding about Digital Marketing concepts, strategies, and implementation, including planning a website, website promotion, email and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads.
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the explosion of digital platforms and channels? Are you unsure how to best navigate this new environment to engage even more successfully with your customers?
Are you wondering whether the old rules of marketing are dead or whether they still apply in the digital age?
Digital Marketing Training helps you adapt the best tried-and-tested marketing concepts to today’s disruptive environment, and discover which digital tools will enable you to thrive.
You’ll leave with smart strategies to optimize your brand strategy both online AND offline.
Let timeless marketing fundamentals guide your decision-making, online and offline
Understand how digitalization changes customer decision-making and what this means for your brand
Become familiar with emerging business models and new approaches to market strategy
Master new technologies to connect with your customers
This practical and hands-on Digital Marketing Training in Dubai covers critical aspects of digital marketing, showing you how to integrate and reach customers and grow revenues. This digital marketing certification course is suitable for a variety of professions and all levels of marketing and business experience.
The course will help you to understand how to maximize online strategies and the performance of your online marketing investments. It will also provide you with insights on how digital marketing is approached from both the client and the agency’s perspective.
Digital Marketing Training is delivered through interactive and participative classroom learning, using a combination of lectures, workshops, discussion, and practical case studies.
You can apply for the international exam after this training.
You might be interested in other Sales and Marketing programs as a next step.
- COURSE TYPE Practitioner
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 4 days
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY Digital Marketing Institute
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
This course is for anyone (marketers, managers, and individuals) who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign.
Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing.
Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that they can implement immediately upon return to the office.
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Digital Marketing Institute Certifications
The Digital Marketing Institute offers the most widely taught set of certification standards in digital marketing and selling for learners, educators, and industry.
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- Certified Digital & Social Sales Professional
- Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Search Marketing
- Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Social Media Marketing
- Certified Digital Marketing Specialist – Strategy & Planning
Exams are conducted by Pearson VUE Test Centers
Module 1: Digital Marketing – an overview
- A brief overview about digital marketing and all relevant set of activities:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local SEO – Google My Business
- Search Engine Marketing – Google AdWords
- Display Advertising – Contextual | Behavioral | Targeted
- Google AdWords
- Social Media Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Offer – Attractive / Relevant Offer
- Landing Page – Offer’s details with form
- Conversion Page – Thank you page
- Email Marketing – using icontact.com
- Video Marketing – YouTube
- Responsive Design
- Google Analytics
Module 2: Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO?
- Why SEO?
- How Search Engine works?
- Google’s Algorithms
- Does SEO take time to see results?
- 21 SEO Tips that every website owner, designer, blogger and content writer need to know!
- Keyword Research
- Brainstorming – Think and discuss them first!
- Google Suggest
- Semantic Search
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Trends – Finding Search Trends | Most Search Terms
- How to translate keywords?
- Organizing the keywords
- Writing Headlines (Page Titles) with examples
- Writing Summary (META Descriptions) with examples
- META Keywords are no more!
- Optimizing Page Content
- What is keywords stuffing?
- Optimizing Page Content (body)
- SEO for Images
- Structuring the Content
- SEO-friendly URL Structure
- Plan your Site’s Hierarchy
- Breadcrumb Navigation
- Internal Linking – Site Navigation
- How Google reads our pages?
- Backlinks – the latest trends
- Links from YouTube Videos
- Social Media Links
- Manual Sharing
- Social Media Sharing
- HTML Improvements using GWT
- Who is linking to us?
- Fixing bad links
- Users’ EngagementLinks to Related Stories
- Enable Social Sharing
- Embedding videos / Enabling site search feature
- Bounce Rate & Visits’ Duration
- Self-hosted Blog
- Blended SEO
- Optimizing Social Media Updates
- Optimizing YouTube Videos
- Some Extra Tips
Module 3: Google AdWords
- Setting up Google AdWords Campaigns – that avails high ranking at low cost
- Content Structuring / Understanding Quality Score
- Finding and selecting the right Keywords
- Campaign Setup procedure
- Ads and Ad Groups
- Organizing Ad Groups
- Creating Effective Ads /Optimizing Landing Pages
- Bid Management
- Negative Keywords
- Analytics – Measure and fine-tune
Module 4: Google Analytics
- Understanding Dashboard – Audience | Advertising | Traffic Source | Content | Conversions
- Taking decisions based on Analytics Reporting
- Defining Business Goals and Objectives
- Measuring Tools and Methods
- Measuring your Site’s ROI
- Getting Started with Google Analytics
- Introduction to Goal Conversion – Tracking the Conversions
- Tracking Social Media Traffic – Advanced Segmentation
- Tracking Phone Calls with Google Analytics
- Integrating your Google AdWords campaigns into Google Analytics
Module 5: Social Media Marketing – Strategies, Tips & Tools
- Overview and some brief statistics
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Setting up Social Media Goals
- Be Selective. Start Slow!
- Find out where your targeted people connect
- Popular Social Media Networks
- KnowEm – Check Social Media Username Availability
Module 6: Knowing your Audience
- Google Alerts – Monitoring your brands, competitions, and industry trends using
- TweetDeck – a monitoring tool similar to Google Alerts for Twitter / Hashtags – Best Practices & Tools
Module 7: Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn
- Setting up a Facebook Business Page
- Facebook Graph Search – SEO for Facebook
- Facebook Fans vs Talking about this
- Promoting your Page
- Boost Post
- Facebook/Instagram Advertising using Facebook Ads Manager
- Remarketing/Retargeting using Facebook Custom Audiences
- LinkedIn Advertising: Text Ads | Sponsored Content
Module 8: Content Marketing / Posting Strategy – Great content, perfect timings & ideal frequency / Implementing Social Media / Engaging your Audience
- Self-hosted Blogging – Tips & Tools
- Lead Generation
- Ideas for Content Marketing
- Content Curation
- Search Trends and finding relevant questions to be answered
- Tips to write social media updates
- PostPlanner – finding relevant content easily to share with your prospects
- BuzzSumo – Find Trending & Most Shared Content
- Blog Topic Generator
- How often should we post?
- Which type of posts get the most engagement?
- When your Facebook/Twitter users are online
- Optimal Scheduling Tool
- Scheduling/Automating Social Media updates using Buffer
- Bringing people back to your website while curating content using Snip.ly
- Creating & Editing Amazing photos for your social media update without knowing graphic designing/Photoshop
- Social Media Images’ Dimensions
- The 80/20 Rule
- How to find social media influencers?
- Social Follow & Social Sharing Tools
- Social Media Plugins to be incorporated with your website
- Daily 80-minute Social Media Plan
Module 9: Measuring Success
- Fans, Likes, Comments & Share
- Track performance using Google Analytics
- UTMs – URL Builder
- Bounce Rate, Time Spent on Site and Conversions!
- Tracking Offline Conversions
- Tracking your emails
- Viral Videos Examples
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information