Artificial Intelligence Training
Artificial Intelligence Training provides training in the skills required for a career in AI.
You will master TensorFlow, Machine Learning, and other AI concepts, plus the programming languages needed to design intelligent agents, deep learning algorithms & advanced artificial neural networks that use predictive analytics to solve real-time decision-making problems.
The AI tracks take aspiring AI engineers from a basic introduction of AI to mastery of the skills needed to build deep learning models for AI solutions that exhibit human-like behavior and intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence Training will define the next generation of software solutions.
This computer science course provides an overview of AI and explains how it can be used to build smart apps that help organizations be more efficient and enrich people’s lives. It uses a mix of engaging lectures and hands-on activities to help you take your first steps in the exciting field of AI.
Becoming an Artificial Intelligence Engineer puts you on the path to an exciting, evolving career that is predicted to grow sharply into 2025 and beyond.
Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning will impact all segments of daily life by 2025, with applications in a wide range of industries such as healthcare, transportation, insurance, transport and logistics, and even customer service.
The need for AI specialists exists in just about every field as companies seek to give computers the ability to think, learn, and adapt.
This program includes 5+ real-life, industry-based projects on different domains to help you master concepts of Artificial Intelligence like Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Support Vector Machines, Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks.
Design intelligent agents to solve real-world problems including, search, games, machine learning, logic, and constraint satisfaction problems.
You might be interested in other IT Programs as a next step.
This course will prepare you for passing an exam to get Microsoft qualification.
- COURSE TYPE Practitioner
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 4 days
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY Microsoft
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and intelligent agents, history of Artificial Intelligence
- Building smart agents (search, games, logic, constraint satisfaction problems)
- Machine Learning algorithms
- Applications of AI (Natural Language Processing, Robotics/Vision)
- Solving real AI problems through programming with Python
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Participants who fully attend this course and complete the test on the last day will receive a Strategic Axis Professional Certificate (SAPC).
SAPC certificates are regionally recognized and can be quite valuable when applying for more senior roles within the organization or outside.
This course will prepare you for passing an exam to get a Microsoft qualification.
Module 1: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Introduction to Python for Data Science
- Essential Mathematics for Artificial Intelligence
- Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
- Data Science Essentials
- Build Machine Learning Models
- Build Deep Learning Models
- Build Reinforcement Learning Models
- Develop Applied AI Solutions
Module 2: Intelligent agents, uninformed search
- Heuristic search, A* algorithm
- Adversarial search, games
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Machine Learning: Basic concepts, linear models, perceptron, K nearest neighbors
- Machine Learning: advanced models, neural networks, SVMs, decision trees, and unsupervised learning
- Markov decision processes and reinforcement learning
- Logical Agent, propositional logic and first-order logic
- AI applications (NLP)
- AI applications (Vision/Robotics)
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information