AQRO®- Human Resources Stress-Free Efficiency
AQRO – Learn to intelligently structure department activities to enable organizations to foster stress-free and efficient human resource management.
How many times a day are you interrupted by emails, phone calls, colleagues, and clients?
Do you find that at the end of the day your to-do list is as long as it was in the morning? As the pace of communication gets faster organizations, teams, and individuals struggle to keep up with priorities.
Fortunately, help is at hand with this AQRO Foundation training and certification. Strategic Axis is delighted to offer a new scheme focusing on resource management, Active Qualified Human Resource Organization.
Why take this AQRO Foundation training?
AQROHRM Stress-Free Efficiency reduces unplanned interruptions; the primary cause of working inefficiently.
By intelligently structuring a department’s activities, organizations can foster stress-free and efficient human resource management.
AQRO® equips your organization with a critical competitive advantage – providing managers, team leaders and staff with substantial benefits during their daily business activities.
AQRO® provides the HR integration with process-based methodologies, such as COBIT®, AgilePM®, PRINCE2®, ITIL® and LEAN IT®. Implementation of AQRO delivers the following advantages:
*For the company and senior management: EFFICIENCY (saving up to 1.5 hours per day, per worker)
*For managers and team leaders: FACTS (transparency; know the workers’ workload; make clear plans)
*For the worker: WORK WITHOUT DISTRACTIONS (clear responsibilities, reduce stress, less overtime)
Based on given task requirements, you might often have to assume frequently alternating roles – a very time and energy consuming matter.
The situation is especially stressful when employees are interrupted by co-workers, superiors, external partners or clients, who do not understand or are not aware of which specific role the employee is momentarily assuming.
Distractions reduce efficiency and quality significantly. That is an apparent fact! Psychological studies have shown that each distraction costs the business 15-20 minutes of valuable work time.
With AQRO® you can define and implement clear structures, increase efficiency, significantly improve transparency and gain IT-control in your business.
This course is accredited by APMG.
You might be interested in another Human Resources workshops as continual improvement paths.
- COURSE TYPE Practitioner
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 3 days
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY APMG - AQRO
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
Workers often feel overburdened, because they have to switch from one task to another and are expected to be accessible at all times. They are often exposed to excessive external requirements. AQRO helps companies increase their productivity and introduces more transparency within their workflow. The goal: reduced set-up time so that delays to the workflow are kept to a minimum. Individuals will:
Be able to undertake one role at a time
Have uninterrupted work time, allowing them to focus and maximize their rate and quality of work
Be less stressed at work
Have clear responsibilities
Have less unpaid overtime
During the training, you will learn the fundamentals of AQRO and how to apply this in your organization.
In training, you will practice exercises to build hands-on skills.
The training will introduce you to the variance of the AQRO methodology related to HR elements like change Approaches and how to understand people’s and teams behavior and attitude. This course is delivered using an exciting case study designed to enhance further the candidates understanding of AQRO.
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Participants who fully attend this course and complete the test on the last day will receive a Strategic Axis Professional Certificate (SAPC). SAPC certificates are regionally recognized and can be quite valuable when applying for more senior roles within the organization or outside.
Students who have attended this course are prepared to take the associated AQRO Foundation certification exam.
After successful completion of the exam, the student receives the AQRO® Foundation certificate from APMG international.
50 questions per paper.
25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%.
40 minutes duration.
Module 1: Resource Management
• Overview of the requirements of a functioning resource management.
• Key processes in resource management.
• The role of a resource manager – responsibilities, competencies, activities.
• Possible implementation scenarios in different organizational structures.
• Requirements for a successful implementation
• Pragmatic design methods
• Support through a Project Management Office
Module 2: AQRO® Foundation
• Why resource management with AQRO®
• Uses of AQRO®
• Actual situations and challenges of resource management
• The AQRO® Method
• Structure and organization of AQRO®
• Major processes and roles in AQRO®
• Basics of defining and creating role definitions and role descriptions
• The exercise of role descriptions in group work with plenary stage
• The RACI Model (with exercise)
• Basic rules for the smooth interaction of the roles in AQRO® using a variety of examples
• Stumbling blocks that must be considered in the manifestation
• Overview of the minimum manifestation of human resource management after AQRO®
• Rules for extension of AQRO®
• Principles of the instrument “Service Schedule”
• Each employee the right role – Introduction to the AQRO® method
Module 3: AQRO® Implementation
• Line Organization versus Project Organization – a challenge with a wide range of difficulties
• Essential characteristics of AQRO®
• The four fundamental processes in comprehensive Human Resource Management by AQRO®
• Significant new roles for complete Human Resource Management by AQRO®
• Implementation of AQRO® in the own organizational unit
• Which prerequisites should be considered?
• How to proceed?
• How to deal with resistance?
• Tips and Tricks for the implementation
• How to achieve sustainability?
• Exercises on the base of different implementation scenarios
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information