Change Management training program enables you to accelerate the pace of change, to deal with resistors, to develop clear visions and realistic plans. It is full of practical tools and techniques to help you understand, manage, and implement change successfully and to allow everyone to buy into the process. How ready are you to be…View Details
Leading for Organizational Impact
Leading for Organizational Impact
Leading for Organizational Impact Training provides insight into driving within an organization.
When leaders of departments and divisions see challenges and opportunities through the eyes of others, it impacts their expertise.
A narrow focus is useful in the tactical responsibilities of a specialist, but leaders of functions must see the nuances and the whole picture of an organization’s overall mission to be strategically useful.
Navigating diverse global trends, unpredictable economic forces, and rapidly-changing business cycles demand a new set of skills.
The program breaks open critical challenges faced by senior leaders through a comprehensive, global, day-in-the-life business simulation.
The program covers two main areas that are critical at senior levels:
-Thinking and Acting Strategically
-Working Across Boundaries
Leading for Organizational Impact program shows you how to progress from everyday management tasks to impacting your company as a whole – from making tough calls and trade-offs to considering company-wide opportunities and bridging gaps that limit growth.
You’ll also uncover your strengths and weaknesses, along with the confidence to address them and move forward as a senior leader.
This course will give you unique insights into the future.
And it will provide you with the confidence tools and techniques to shape the future, one in which the individual needs of a new generation of employee and demanding stakeholders are met. In a nutshell, it will speed up the journey from average to excellence.
Unless you’re in a start-up, your organization is probably governed by a culture that represents the past. But, the future is where you’re going to be spending most of our time. So, building a new religion; one that embraces challenges and change, is essential. It is the task of leadership.
You might be interested in other Management and Leadership programs as the next step for your professional development.
- COURSE TYPE ADVANCED
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 5 days
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY Local Certificate
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to:
*Balance tactical concerns with strategic priorities to improve decision-making.
*Navigate the organization as their leadership responsibilities increase.
*Work more effectively across boundaries to build diplomatic ties & gain new perspectives.
*Draw on a deeper self-awareness to leverage leadership & boost personal resilience.
*Identify the behaviors required to inspire others & align people to organizational outcomes.
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Students will receive Strategic Axis professional certificate accredited by UAE Government.
Module 1: Leaders of the Future
- Not all Managers are Leaders
- The Purpose of Leadership
- A New View of Leadership: The Role of the Coach and Mentor
- Leadership Styles: The Importance of Context
- The Impact of Leadership on Performance
- Essential Ingredients of a High-performance Organization
Module 2: Hiring, On-boarding and Training Future Leaders
- Attracting the Best Talent: Benchmark Practices
- Understanding Future New-hires: Welcome to the Age of Millennials
- Creating a Values-based rather than a Policies-based Environment
- New Approaches to On-boarding
- The Biochemical Basis of Productive Employees
- Designing and Benefiting from an Engaged Workforce
- Finding and Hiring the Best Talent
- Spotting and Avoiding the Narcissist
Module 3: Leveraging Talent
- Developing Trust: The Foundation of Engaging Employees in Setting Direction
- Filling Employee’s Psychological Bucket
- Driving Improved Performance by Applying the Pygmalion Principal
- Improved Performance Management Practices
- Boosting Performance through Raised Expectations
- Coaching and Mentoring that Boosts Confidence, Relationships, and Performance
- Conducting Robust Discussions that Uncover the Root Cause and Solutions of Vexing Issues
Module 4: Powering Your Team to High Performance
- New Approaches to Teamwork
- Elements of Effective Teams
- Decision-Making: Choosing the Best Strategy to Suit Your Circumstances
- Achieving Alignment with the Corporate Vision and Mission
- Changing Your Measurement System to Build Commitment and Enthusiasm
- Identifying a “balanced” Set of Key Performance Indicators
- Recognition and Rewards
Module 5: Leading the Charge!
- Becoming an Agent of Change
- Alternative Strategies to Deal with Conflict
- Choosing the Best Approach for Your Situation
- Building a Model for Influencing Change: Lessons from the Eagle
- Understanding and Leveraging your Power Base
- The Power of Humility
- Getting into the Head and Heart of those who are Intransigent
- Producing Win-Win Outcomes
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information