Successful product launch and brand positioning are the cornerstones of business success. Businesses frequently jump to a commercial product launch or brand positioning without considering critical strategic issues in enough detail. The result? Inadequate customer focus, poorly defined segments, a functionally driven value proposition, confused brand positioning and ultimately disappointing financial performance.View Details
Consultative Sales Training
Consultative Sales Training
Consultative Sales Training – Lead masterful sales conversations from beginning to end with our core advisory selling program.
Customers don’t like to be “sold to.” They much prefer to engage in an interesting conversation, be asked intelligent questions and listened to with genuine interest. In business, this is known as ‘consultative selling.’
If your sales team listen to your customers properly, the battle is already half won.
We provide successful consultative selling strategies that close more new business, improve customer relationships, increase customer retention and deliver real value to your customers.
Customers will give you critical details into their personality and preferences, the way they like to communicate, and of course their real potential as a client.
Your team will also start picking up on the clues that they used to miss, plus with some refined conversational skills and probing techniques, they will begin to dig deeper into their customer needs and naturally uncover a wealth of new opportunity.
To be genuinely useful and differentiated in the eyes of today’s buyers, sellers need to create value in the buying experience itself — that means helping customers to understand better the true nature of a business issue and how best to address it.
This program introduces the strategies and tactics that are the foundation of successful selling, and the critical selling skills your team needs to become top performers.
The Consultative Sales Training provides salespeople with a consistent, repeatable process to more effectively execute their sales conversations.
Our framework, empowering salespeople to leverage their technical excellence and use every sales skill available to open more doors, better understand customer needs, more persuasively articulate value, and close more deals.
This is the official ISM UK program.
You might be interested in other Sales and Marketing programs as a next development step.
- COURSE TYPE Practitioner
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 2 days
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY ISM UK
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
Lead masterful sales conversations from beginning to end
Use questioning techniques to uncover the full set of buyer needs and desires
Sell ideas, insights, and perspectives that influence the buyer’s agenda
Develop and communicate the most compelling value case
Understand buyers, buyer types, and buying
Close new business with maximum success and integrity
Overcome objections that get in the way of the sale
Sell based on value and reduce price push backs
Avoid common mistakes that even the most experienced sellers make
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Participants who fully attend this course and complete the test on the last day will receive a Strategic Axis Professional Certificate (SAPC). SAPC certificates are regionally recognized and can be quite valuable when applying for more senior roles within the organization or outside.
Module 1: Develop your consultative selling skills
- What is selling? Beliefs about selling
- Who are you selling to? The buying experience
- What buyers want
- The consultative sales process
- How to identify and articulate the true value of your company’s solutions
- Developing a winning value proposition positioning statement
- The 3 keys to effectively communicate your company’s value throughout the sales cycle
Module 2: Preparation
- Preparing for a sales interaction
- Mental and physical preparation
- The top 10 attributes of sales winners
- How to put the Three Levels of Selling to work
- Common sales advice you should avoid because it can undermine your success
Module 3: Activating the relationship
- What potential customers are thinking
- Judging first impressions and creating positive first impressions
- Building rapport and practice
- How to balance advocacy and inquiry in sales conversations to not only uncover needs but to inspire and build credibility
- Selling ideas and insights that influence the buyer’s agenda and inspire buyer action
- Questioning techniques to uncover the full set of buyer needs and desires
- The 2 types of impact and how to get the buyer to fully appreciate how you can help
- Crafting compelling solutions that not only show a strong ROI but reduce the perception of risk and persuade prospects you are the best choice
- How to use the Sales Conversation Planner to succeed with sales meetings
Module 4: Listening
- Barriers to listening and active listening
- Listening and rapport building practice
- Types of questions, questioning funnel
- The 6 buyer personas and how to identify each
- Understanding how to approach each buyer persona
- What not to do with different personas that can derail the sale
Module 5: Understanding needs and wants
- Qualification part one
- Formulating questions
- Qualification part two
- Application to your customers
- Selling to existing customers
- Beliefs about selling
Module 6: Putting your consultative selling skills into practice
- Speaking the customer’s language
- Features and benefits, the benefit cycle and application
- Handling concerns
- ECPC model
- Reflection and personal action planning
- Small C and big C
- Positive Behaviors
- Review of learning, current skills, and action planning
Module 7: Overcoming Objections and Winning the Sale
The 4 types of buyer objections
The 4-step process for responding to complaints
How to handle the 6 flavors of money objections
Gaining commitment to the sale
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information