Internal Consultancy Skills at Work training course covers the latest in an accurate and informative material with Internal Consultancy. This practical training course helps delegates develop the practical skills for internal consultancy in the workplace and to be able to demonstrate the excellent results achieved. As business structures change, HR Professionals and other specialists are…View Details
Certified Training and Development Professional
Certified Training and Development Professional
Certified Training and Development Professional course will be suitable for anyone who involved in the process of training needs analysis, coordinating and organizing training programs, and evaluating the results of training.
The Training and Development Professional is an integral component of an HR team.
As well as supporting other HR team members, they are required to lead efforts for organizational development by identifying skill gaps in the workforce and arranging training accordingly.
Although supported by Training Professionals, the Training & Development Manager is the primary decision-maker regarding the training of employees.
By providing efficient learning and development practices, a Training & Development Manager can help an organization to execute its business strategy.
Training and development professionals are under continuous pressure to oﬀer exceptional training services. The demands of their job can only be fulfilled through extensive knowledge of the main topics related to the training profession.
There is a significant relationship between the practical training and guidance provided by the line managers, supervisors, and trainers and the levels of employee satisfaction, commitment, and motivation.
Training is one of the processes by which the objective of an organization is achieved. The practice is commonly used and has a wide variety of connotations depending on one’s experience and background.
The learning manager of the organization needs to know how to identify the need for the training, the process of training that will be most efficient to meet the requirement.
As a Certified Training and Development Professional, you will gain the skills needed to manage corporate training programs that align with your company’s goals – now and in the future.
You will develop core competencies that will allow you to demonstrate your expertise in training management and impact change across the business.
This course will equip participants with practical knowledge for promoting training within their organizations, linking practice to organizational objectives, analyzing training needs, and selecting internal trainers and external consultants. Besides, the course focuses on different levels of training evaluation and the competencies required by training professionals.
You might be interested in other Training and Development programs as a next step
- COURSE TYPE Practitioner
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 5 Days
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY Local Certificate
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Identify the strategic significance of training through an emphasis on aligning training with strategy, marketing training within the organization and partnering with managers and supervisors.
- List the strategic, tactical and administrative competencies of the training professional.
- Use appropriate methods to conduct a Training Needs Assessment (TNA).
- Examine ways to select internal trainers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and to hire external consultants.
- Demonstrate the success of training at all evaluation levels – from reaction to Return On Investment (ROI).
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Participants who fully attend this course and complete the test on the last day will receive a Strategic Axis Professional Certificate (SAPC). SAPC certificates are regionally recognized and can be quite valuable when applying for more senior roles within the organization or outside.
Module 1: The strategic framework of training: an overview
- The role of a training department
- Approaches aligning training with strategy
- From top-down to pulse-taking
- Marketing training within the organization
- Training preparations
- Guidelines for promotional material
- Your training announcement template
- Partnering with managers and supervisors
- The style inventory
- Planning, preparation, presentation and follow up with managers and supervisors
- Roles and responsibilities
Module 2: The role of the training professional in TNA
- The importance of identifying needs
- The training needs assessment process
- Data collection methods: quantitative and qualitative
- Advantages and disadvantages of the quantitative and qualitative methods
- Approaches to identifying needs
- Workshop: applying training needs assessment
Module 3: Selecting Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Qualifications for internal trainers
- The internal trainer selection process
- Train the trainer boot camp
- Feedback and coaching template for internal trainers
Module 4: Hiring a consultant or external trainer
- Screening consultants criteria worksheet
- Proposal evaluation
- Review of a training proposal
- Consultant interview evaluation questions
- Monitoring consultant performance: beginning, during, closing
Module 5: Demonstrating the success of training
- Lessons on how to evaluate training
- The four levels of evaluation
- Linking evaluation levels with TNA
- Linking evaluation levels with Instructional Learning Objectives (ILOs)
- Components of a complete ILO
- The ROI process model
- Tabulating program costs
- Calculating ROI
Module 6: Competencies of the training professional
- Competency defined: the iceberg metaphor
- Skill: components and types
- Foundational competencies for training professionals
- Key actions and behaviors
- Your personal development plan
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information