VAT has been implemented in the GCC. Around 95% of the consumer goods and services will attract tax which poses a significant challenge to business enterprises as they need to prepare themselves for upcoming challenges. With the levy of the tax, the business models of many organizations will also be challenged which creates an immediate need…View Details
Certified Management Accountant (CMA®)
Certified Management Accountant (CMA®)
The CMA equips you with in-depth mastery of financial & business skills that put you in demand with employers in Dubai, as well as in the whole Middle East Region.
The CMA certification delivers critical skills as businesses need, improves on professional competencies, addresses challenges of identifying top talent, bridges the gap between academia and industry.
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) qualification is designed to measure the most critical expertise of accounting and finance professionals working in businesses.
- COURSE TYPE Advanced
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 2 months
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY IMA
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
Whether you are a fresh graduate or someone working in the finance and accounting role with an ambition to have a highly rewarding career – CMA is the qualification for you! The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is the advanced professional certification that demonstrates command of the critical accounting and financial management skills demanded by today’s dynamic businesses, translating into significant career opportunities for you. CMA has a legacy of 40 years with over 30,000 CMA professionals worldwide and is considered the gold standard certification for Management Accountants.
The CMA Program is tailor-made for accounting and finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value to your current organization or expand your career potential.
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
To participate in the CMA program, candidates must be members of IMA. To earn the CMA designation, candidates must pass both exam parts and fulfill the following education and experience requirements:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management.
How long it takes to complete CMA?
For an average student, it takes around 4-6 months to complete CMA exams.
When to appear in CMA exams?
Exam parts are offered according to the following schedule:
January and February
May and June
September and October
Where can you pass CMA exam?
Exams are administered through the worldwide network of Prometric Testing Centers.
Module 1: External Financial Reporting Decisions
- Financial Statements
- Recognition, Measurement, Valuation and Disclosure
Module 2: Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Strategic Planning
- Budgeting Concepts
- Forecasting Techniques
- Budgeting Methodologies
- Annual Profit Plan and Supporting Schedules
- Top-Level Planning and Analysis
Module 3: Performance Management
- Cost and Variance Measures
- Responsibility Centers & Reporting Segments
- Performance Measures
Module 4: Cost Management
- Measurement Concepts
- Costing Systems
- Overhead Costs
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Process Improvement
Module 5: Internal Controls
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Internal Auditing
- Systems Controls and Security Measures
Module 6: Financial Statement Analysis
- The purpose of Principal financial statements
- Information on limitations of financial statements
- Ratio analysis and Comparative analysis
- International issues
- Financing off-balance sheets
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Reconciliation and analysis
Module 7: Corporate Finance
- Risk types
- Risk Measures
- Management of Portfolio
- Financing capital instruments for long-term
- Optimum capital structures and factors influencing them
- Cost and raising of capital
- Managing and financing working capital
- International Finance
Module 8: Decision Analysis
- Relevant data concepts
- Cost-volume-profit analysis
- Marginal analysis
- Make vs. buy decisions
- Income tax implications for operational decision analysis
- Pricing methodologies including market comparable
- Cost-based and Value-based approaches
Module 9: Risk Management
- Types of Risk Including Business Hazard
- Legal Compliance
- Political Risk
- Risk Management
Module 10: Investment Decisions
- Cash Flow Estimates
- Discounted Cash Flow Concepts
- Net Present Value
- Internal Rate 0f Return
- Non-Discounting Analysis Techniques
- Income Tax Implications for Investment Decisions
- Ranking Investment Projects
- Risk Analysis
- Real Options and Valuation Models
Module 11: Professional Ethics
- Ethical Considerations for Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Professional and Ethical Considerations for the Organization
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information