UAE Labor Law. Be Up-To-Date With The UAE Labour Law That Impacts Your Business. Understand the fundamentals of labor law in the UAE and avoid non-compliance. This course will provide a recap of the UAE labor law for attendees to gain a better understanding of current practices in the region. It will also offer an…View Details
Artificial Intelligence And Law
Artificial Intelligence And Law
Artificial Intelligence and Law address the development of formal or computational models of legal knowledge, reasoning, and decision making. It also includes in-depth studies of innovative artificial intelligence systems that are being used in the legal domain and gives space to studies addressing the legal, ethical and social implications of the use of artificial intelligence in law.
It welcomes interdisciplinary approaches including not only artificial intelligence and jurisprudence, but also logic, machine learning, cognitive psychology, linguistics, or philosophy.
In addition to original research contributions, this journal welcomes book reviews as well as research notes posing interesting and timely research challenges.
Contains information on theoretical or empirical studies in AI, cognitive psychology, jurisprudence, linguistics, or philosophy
Addresses the development of formal or computational models of legal knowledge, reasoning, and decision making
Includes in-depth studies of innovative artificial intelligence systems that are being used in the legal domain
Features studies that address the ethical and social implications of the field
At the end of this course, you will have a basic understanding of how to: • Understand the legal significance of artificially intelligent software and hardware.
• Understand the impact of the emergence of artificial intelligence on the application and administration of law in the public sector in connection with the enforcement of criminal law, the modeling of law, and in the context of administrative law.
• Understand the legal relevance of the use of artificially intelligent software in the private sector in connection with innovation and associated intellectual property rights, in the financial services sector and when predicting outcomes of legal proceedings.
• Understand the importance of artificial intelligence for selected legal fields, including labor law, competition law, and health law. Syllabus and Format The course consists of four modules where one module represents about one week of part-time studies.
A module includes a number of lectures and readings and finishes with an assessment – a quiz and/or a peer graded assignment. The assessments are intended to encourage learning and ensure that you understand the material of the course. Participating in forum discussions is voluntary.
You might be interested in other IT Programs as a next step.
- COURSE TYPE
- COURSE NUMBER 10
- DURATION 40 hours
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY Microsoft
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Introduction to AI. What is AI? Where is AI headed?
- The legal issues raised by AI.
- Overview of current AI legal reviews underway in the USA, EU, and UK and Australia’s response to these reviews
- Intellectual property issues raised by AI
- Criminal liability in respect of AI
- Civil legal liability – examination of who is (or should be) responsible/liable for AI caused loss and harm.
- Mandatory insurance schemes for loss or damage caused by autonomous robots or AI
- The legal regimes governing the use of AI in security, law enforcement, and military contexts
- Privacy and confidentiality implications of AI
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Participants who fully attend this course and complete the test on the last day will receive a Strategic Axis Professional Certificate (SAPC).
SAPC certificates are regionally recognized and can be quite valuable when applying for more senior roles within the organization or outside.
This course will prepare you for passing an exam to get a Microsoft qualification.
Introduction To Artificial Intelligence and Law
The first module of the course provides a general introduction to the field of AI and Law. The module also explores the legal significance of AI software and AI hardware.
Legal AI in the Public Sector
This module examines the way in which AI is used in public law. The module specifically looks into four distinct ways in which AI is used in the public law context: AI and legal responsibility, in what ways AI can be used in criminal law, how to use AI to model law and lastly, how AI can be used by public authorities and administrations to optimize the services that they provide to us, the citizens.
Legal AI in the Private Sector
The third module explains the impact of AI in the private sector. The module includes AI and IP Law, how AI can be a valuable source in predicting legal outcomes, and lastly, how AI and big data can and are being used to impact the financial market.
In the fourth and last module of the course, selected challenges connected to artificial intelligence within various fields of law are discussed. What kind of impact AI will have in these areas is a complex question and this module addresses several issues regarding the medical sector, labor law, and competition law.
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information