Quality Management Essential QME
Quality Management Essential QME.
This Certification is a useful tool to gain credibility by improving quality in all its forms, from products to the final customers.
Implementing a Quality Management Essential QME framework within your organization’s management system demonstrates your ability to follow the best quality management practices and address the ongoing challenges effectively.
Moreover, the implementation of a Quality Management Essential QME will ensure management’s support as it leads to cost reductions while conveying a very positive message to staff and customers.
No business should be without top-flight quality management.
Quality Management ensures that your customers always receive the product or service that meets or exceeds their expectations. It decreases time to market and so helps in promoting international trade and enhancing marketing.
Implementation of Quality Management Essential QME in a product or service lifecycle will deal with the cause of problems, by decreasing rework, workforce usage, and increasing productivity, process improvement, providing better Customer Satisfaction and thus retain the customer’s in the existing competitive market.
This course will set any business on the path to achieving the quality demanded by customers.
This is a customized workshop that we have developed based on already existing best practices in Quality Management.
It is mostly hands-on, practical and allows attendees to simulate the usage of standard quality tools right in the classroom in groups or individual efforts.
Essentials of ISO 9001:2015 provides a general understanding of the necessary concepts of the ISO 9000 series of standards and the impact of the requirements on day-to-day operations of organizations in any industry.
The course explains the clauses of ISO 9001:2015, providing a foundation for understanding the quality management principles.
This is official PECB course.
You might be interested in another Quality programs as a next step.
- COURSE TYPE Practitioner
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 3 days
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY PECB
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
Identify a wide range of quality management approaches and tools to participants
Determine which processes need to be managed to achieve consistent quality
Analyse ways in which quality processes are managed
Analyse root causes and solve quality problems
Assess their own quality management skills and plan to remedy any gaps
Cope effectively with any quality challenge, choosing appropriate tools and techniques
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Participants who fully attend this course and complete the test on the last day will receive a Strategic Axis Professional Certificate (SAPC). SAPC certificates are regionally recognized and can be quite valuable when applying for more senior roles within the organization or outside.
Additionally, participants will receive PECB certificate.
Module 1: Introducing Quality Management
- Introduction to the management of Quality
- The history of Quality management
- Basic Quality concepts
- How to calculate the total cost of Quality and non-Quality
- Understanding customer needs and expectations
- Identifying the systems that deliver customer requirements
- Quality tools and techniques
- Continuous Improvement
Module 2: Service Quality - Tools And Techniques
- A simple formula for Effective Quality Management
- Monitoring, measurement, and analysis
- Statistical process control
- A look at Quality Management Systems
- Total Quality Management
- ISO 9000
- Balanced Scorecard
- Six Sigma
Module 3: Finding and dealing with quality gaps
- Porter’s value chain
- How to plan an audit
- How to audit a process
- How to report an audit
- Problem-solving methods
- Pareto Analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Root cause exercise
- Risk management
Module 4: Managing Customer Expectations
- Establishing customer expectations
- Communicating customer requirements to all
- Determining how to exceed expectations
- Developing a culture of constructive self-criticism
- Building a winning team
- Quality circles
- Asking for feedback on performance
- Ongoing evaluation of effectiveness to ensure satisfaction
Module 5: Delegation, Leadership and Total Quality
- Are you an active quality leader: Self-Assessment
- Different styles of quality leadership
- Common quality management mistakes
- Effective delegation
- The delegation process
- Planning for certification
- Action Planning
- Summary and close
Module 6: Quality Planning
How is quality planned for? And when? And by whom?
How much should we spend on quality activities?
Common tools in planning:
Cost of quality – marginal analysis
Module 7: Quality Assurance
- Using common Quality Assurance tools
- Affinity diagrams
- Process decision program charts (PDPC)
- Interrelationship digraphs
- Tree diagrams
- Prioritization matrices
Module 9: Quality Control
- Using common Quality Control tools
- Prevention and inspection
- Sampling and probability
- Attribute sampling and variables sampling
- Special causes and random causes
- Tolerances and control limits
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information