ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Foundation
ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management – The globe’s most recognized standard for confirming exceptional IT Service Management.
Demonstrate your ongoing commitment to exceptional IT Service Management.
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard specifically for IT Service Management. It describes an integrated set of management processes which form a service management system for the effective delivery of services to the business and its customers.
The standard includes two main parts which enable IT service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they deliver to their clients, both internally and externally whereby,
– Part 1 specifies the requirements for developing and implementing an IT Service Management System and;
– Part 2 includes guidance on the application of service management systems within the scope of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
Why is IT service management essential for you too?
Build up your skills and help your organization to successfully undergo the ISO/IEC 20000 procedures and the implementation of an effective IT service management system. When implementing an effective ISO/IEC 20000, you demonstrate your ability to design, deliver and improve the services. ISO/IEC 20000 certificate reflects your determination to achieve a certain level of professionalism and trustworthiness.
Maximize your IT services with our Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 training course. And learn how effective IT service management can transform the way you work.
Understand how applying the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 standard to your organization can deliver value to your customers and employees – helping to improve performance and meet business objectives.
Originally developed to reflect best practice guidance contained within the ITIL® framework, ISO 20000 also supports other IT service management frameworks including Microsoft Operations Framework and COBIT®.
Our ISO 20000 training courses offer delegates the opportunity to attain industry-standard qualifications and to help their organization achieve compliance and best practice with ISO 20000.
This is an official PECB course.
You might be interested in other IT training programs as a next step.
- COURSE TYPE Practitioner
- COURSE NUMBER
- DURATION 2 days
- COURSE ACCREDITED BY PECB
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
The course provides basic knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) and helps participants understand how the ISO/IEC 20000 standard operates.
•The fundamental requirements for an SMS and the need for continual improvement.
•The processes, their objectives, and high-level requirements.
•Applicability and scope definition requirement.
•The purpose of internal and external audits, their operation, and the associated terminology.
•The relationship with best practices, ITIL ®, and related standards, ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001.
IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
Who is Foundation for?
Staff was working within a service provider organization that requires a basic understanding of the standard. It is equally relevant for those working within service providers who are already certified to ISO/IEC 20000 or those considering its implementation.
Participants who fully attend this course and complete the test on the last day will receive a Strategic Axis Professional Certificate (SAPC). SAPC certificates are regionally recognized and can be quite valuable when applying for more senior roles within the organization or outside.
Additionally, participants can pass PECB exam in Strategic Axis office to obtain an international certificate.
Module 1: Introduction to IT Service Management (ITSM)
- The evolution of IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Introduction and background of ISO/IEC 20000
- Benefits and challenges in implementing a Quality Service Management System
- Relationship of ISO/IEC 20000 to the BS 150000 Standard, and to the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Essential definitions
- Understanding and interpretation of ISO/IEC 20000-Part 1
- The mandatory requirements for ITSM
Module 2: Understanding and interpretation of ISO/IEC 200
- Understanding and interpretation of ISO/IEC 2000- Part 2
- The application of the British Standard BS 15000 and ITIL (Guidance for ITSM implementation)]
- Criteria for organizational accreditation
- Introduction to evaluation and auditing of an IT Management Quality System based on ISO/IEC 20000
In The Classroom
Private Team Training
Indiviual Private Session
Please Register for More Information